Tanzania Public Procurement Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» HOW TO REGISTER A COMPANY FOR PPRA PROCUREMENTS
Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 9:13 pm by yohanaamon@yahoo.com

» Is non-submission of invalid CRB receipt voucher a major deviation?
Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 1:00 am by RJM

» MAKANDARASI KUWEKWA NDANI KWA KUTOKAMILISHA MIRADI NDANI YA MUDA
Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 12:46 am by RJM

» How Supplier can register in e-Procurement system (TANePS)
Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 5:48 am by pms

» Kukosekana risiti ya ununuzi wa tenda
Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 6:05 pm by ALLY MUNIR

» IS IT TIME TO THINK OF DEACTIVATING TENDER BOARDS AND INTRODUCE A MECHANISM OF PROCUREMENT PROFESSIONAL OPINION?
Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 3:40 pm by pms

» e-Procurement System is now operational
Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 3:14 pm by Admin

» TENDA ZINAPOKOSA WAOMBAJI
Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 10:42 pm by thanksme

» Attendance of District Treasurer in Council Tender Board meetings
Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:57 pm by GWK

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 1676 registered users
The newest registered user is esagile

Our users have posted a total of 1240 messages in 351 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 225 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:24 pm

Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team

3 posters

Go down

Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team Empty Re: Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team

Post  GWK Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Freddy.mbeyella

Thank you for contribution. It is true that as provided in PPA 40(2), membership of evaluation committee is recommended by PMU and approved by the accounting Officer. This provision again give room to the responsible PMU to propose membership of well seasoned technical personnel for well and fair evaluation of tenders.

Thank you again

GWK

Back to top Go down

Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team Empty QUALIFICATION OF THE MEMBERS OF EVALUATION TEAM

Post  freddy.mbeyella Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:59 pm

I second GWK on qualification of members of evaluation committee. However, for accounting officers to appoint competent members it depends on recommendation from PMU.

freddy.mbeyella

Back to top Go down

Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team Empty QUALIFICATION OF THE MEMBERS OF EVALUATION TEAM

Post  GWK Thu May 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Dear RRM,
I have gone through the PPA 2011 and PPR 2013 and have noted that the minimum qualification of the Evaluation members is not stated (I stand to be corrected). This is because procurement complexity varies. PPA 40(4) provides that members of evaluation team shall be of an appropriate level of expertise and experience depending on the value and complexity of the procurement requirement. On the other hand when electronic procurement method is applied, PPR 353 directives are that PEs shall ensure that members of the evaluation team are conversant with the online tool to enable them accomplish the evaluation process.
In the light of these provisions, Accounting officer should form an evaluation team with members capable (in terms of knowledge of what is to be procured, expertise and experience) to evaluate the tenders on common basis in a manner that permits a comparison to be made between tenders on the basis of evaluated costs or prices.

GWK

Back to top Go down

Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team Empty Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team

Post  RRM Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:34 pm

Greetings to the Forum members.

I have this one problem with the Qualifications of the EC members. I have just joined the Forum last week, therefore, I am not quite sure whether my concern has been covered before or not.

I would like to know, what is the minimum qualifications (academic and professional level) a member of the evaluation committee for Works/goods tenders needs possess?

RRM

RRM

Back to top Go down

Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team Empty Re: Qualifications of the Members of the Evaluation Team

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down