Tanzania Public Procurement Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» HOW TO REGISTER A COMPANY FOR PPRA PROCUREMENTS
IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 9:13 pm by yohanaamon@yahoo.com

» Is non-submission of invalid CRB receipt voucher a major deviation?
IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 1:00 am by RJM

» MAKANDARASI KUWEKWA NDANI KWA KUTOKAMILISHA MIRADI NDANI YA MUDA
IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 12:46 am by RJM

» How Supplier can register in e-Procurement system (TANePS)
IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 5:48 am by pms

» Kukosekana risiti ya ununuzi wa tenda
IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 6:05 pm by ALLY MUNIR

» IS IT TIME TO THINK OF DEACTIVATING TENDER BOARDS AND INTRODUCE A MECHANISM OF PROCUREMENT PROFESSIONAL OPINION?
IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 3:40 pm by pms

» e-Procurement System is now operational
IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 3:14 pm by Admin

» TENDA ZINAPOKOSA WAOMBAJI
IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 10:42 pm by thanksme

» Attendance of District Treasurer in Council Tender Board meetings
IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:57 pm by GWK

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 1676 registered users
The newest registered user is esagile

Our users have posted a total of 1240 messages in 351 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 225 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:24 pm

IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA

4 posters

Go down

IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA Empty IMPACT-OF-PROCUREMENT-AUDITS-VALUE-FOR-MONEY-PERFORMANCE-AUDITS-CONDUCTED

Post  freddy.mbeyella Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Any kind of auditing has impact in one way or another. As other contributors have said, it depend on nature of contract. Generally, VFM audit is positive move towards effective implementation of projects.

freddy.mbeyella

Back to top Go down

IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA Empty IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA

Post  Maduhu Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:53 pm

I think yes, but depends on the type of project and the method of procurement instituted.

Maduhu.

Maduhu

Back to top Go down

IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA Empty Re: IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA

Post  CGM-''Ng'wigi'' Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:55 pm

AJS,
For me I can say yes for some auditing conducted by PPRA for those projects were ongoing. I am the one I was Audited for ongoing project for my PE. For that auditing, there were some weakness found and commented by the audit which needs to be rectified though we were in the right truck through Value for money achievement for the project during the auditing.

Some of issues raised by the Auditor were very constructive towards our project contract implementation in such a way that if no auditing could be conducted, it could no value for money achieved in a completion stage.

So my point here I want to stress is that, the Value for money auditing should be carried out while the project is on progress and not after completion of the whole project in order to rectify earlier for issues which may be resulted by wrongdoing for particular project. Value for Money Auditing at completion stage does not mean for all resources used even if weakness can be found.

CGM-''Ng'wigi''

Back to top Go down

IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA Empty IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA

Post  AJS Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Dear Forum members

PPRA has been conducting procurement audits and value for money(performance) audits to PEs. The question is: Does these audits have any impact to the procuring entities and government? Let us share experiences

AJS

AJS

Back to top Go down

IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA Empty Re: IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT AUDITS & VALUE FOR MONEY (PERFORMANCE) AUDITS CONDUCTED BY PPRA

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down