Tanzania Public Procurement Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» HOW TO REGISTER A COMPANY FOR PPRA PROCUREMENTS
public procurement journal supplement launched EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 9:13 pm by yohanaamon@yahoo.com

» Is non-submission of invalid CRB receipt voucher a major deviation?
public procurement journal supplement launched EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 1:00 am by RJM

» MAKANDARASI KUWEKWA NDANI KWA KUTOKAMILISHA MIRADI NDANI YA MUDA
public procurement journal supplement launched EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 12:46 am by RJM

» How Supplier can register in e-Procurement system (TANePS)
public procurement journal supplement launched EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 5:48 am by pms

» Kukosekana risiti ya ununuzi wa tenda
public procurement journal supplement launched EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 6:05 pm by ALLY MUNIR

» IS IT TIME TO THINK OF DEACTIVATING TENDER BOARDS AND INTRODUCE A MECHANISM OF PROCUREMENT PROFESSIONAL OPINION?
public procurement journal supplement launched EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 3:40 pm by pms

» e-Procurement System is now operational
public procurement journal supplement launched EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 3:14 pm by Admin

» TENDA ZINAPOKOSA WAOMBAJI
public procurement journal supplement launched EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 10:42 pm by thanksme

» Attendance of District Treasurer in Council Tender Board meetings
public procurement journal supplement launched EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:57 pm by GWK

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 1676 registered users
The newest registered user is esagile

Our users have posted a total of 1240 messages in 351 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 225 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:24 pm

public procurement journal supplement launched

3 posters

Go down

public procurement journal supplement launched Empty TPJ Supplement

Post  RSM Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:25 pm

Abdul Dello wrote:Hello members, I am a new member just joined the forum after seeing a live TBC1 TV program last night. I am also a professional in the field and a corporate member (MCIPS) of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply U.K.

This is a great idea to see that the PPRA has taken the initiative of launching this journal despite the short spell of their establishment. I hope we procument professionals will pull up our socks and give all the support to the authority to ensure its success.

Very Happy Thanks Abdul for your supporting message. This is our supplement. We invite very short comments and questions and we will see how we can include them in the Supplemt. Remember the Tanzania Procurement Journal is still on and will be produced on a quaterly basis. If you have any article which you want fellow procurement experts to read, you are welcome to submit the same to us.

Ramadhan Mlinga (CEO of PPRA)

RSM

Back to top Go down

public procurement journal supplement launched Empty public procurement journal supplement launched

Post  Abdul Dello Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Hello members, I am a new member just joined the forum after seeing a live TBC1 TV program last night. I am also a professional in the field and a corporate member (MCIPS) of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply U.K.

This is a great idea to see that the PPRA has taken the initiative of launching this journal despite the short spell of their establishment. I hope we procument professionals will pull up our socks and give all the support to the authority to ensure its success.

Abdul Dello

Back to top Go down

public procurement journal supplement launched Empty public procurement journal supplement launched

Post  pms Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:18 pm

The Daily News Paper of every tuesday carries a supplement on public procurement news. Inside the supplement, there are tender opportunities, contract awards by the Government entities, reports, guidelines, training opportunities and other public procurement information. An electronic copy of the supplement is also posted on the website www.ppra.go.tz. Please be aware and get your copy every tuesday.../PMS

pms

Back to top Go down

public procurement journal supplement launched Empty Re: public procurement journal supplement launched

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum