Tanzania Public Procurement Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» HOW TO REGISTER A COMPANY FOR PPRA PROCUREMENTS
SELECTION OF SUPPLIER/SERVICE PROVIDER FOR CUIS  EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 9:13 pm by yohanaamon@yahoo.com

» Is non-submission of invalid CRB receipt voucher a major deviation?
SELECTION OF SUPPLIER/SERVICE PROVIDER FOR CUIS  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 1:00 am by RJM

» MAKANDARASI KUWEKWA NDANI KWA KUTOKAMILISHA MIRADI NDANI YA MUDA
SELECTION OF SUPPLIER/SERVICE PROVIDER FOR CUIS  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 12:46 am by RJM

» How Supplier can register in e-Procurement system (TANePS)
SELECTION OF SUPPLIER/SERVICE PROVIDER FOR CUIS  EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 5:48 am by pms

» Kukosekana risiti ya ununuzi wa tenda
SELECTION OF SUPPLIER/SERVICE PROVIDER FOR CUIS  EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 6:05 pm by ALLY MUNIR

» IS IT TIME TO THINK OF DEACTIVATING TENDER BOARDS AND INTRODUCE A MECHANISM OF PROCUREMENT PROFESSIONAL OPINION?
SELECTION OF SUPPLIER/SERVICE PROVIDER FOR CUIS  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 3:40 pm by pms

» e-Procurement System is now operational
SELECTION OF SUPPLIER/SERVICE PROVIDER FOR CUIS  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 3:14 pm by Admin

» TENDA ZINAPOKOSA WAOMBAJI
SELECTION OF SUPPLIER/SERVICE PROVIDER FOR CUIS  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 10:42 pm by thanksme

» Attendance of District Treasurer in Council Tender Board meetings
SELECTION OF SUPPLIER/SERVICE PROVIDER FOR CUIS  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:57 pm by GWK

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 1676 registered users
The newest registered user is esagile

Our users have posted a total of 1240 messages in 351 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 225 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:24 pm

SELECTION OF SUPPLIER/SERVICE PROVIDER FOR CUIS

Go down

SELECTION OF SUPPLIER/SERVICE PROVIDER FOR CUIS  Empty SELECTION OF SUPPLIER/SERVICE PROVIDER FOR CUIS

Post  freddy.mbeyella Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:41 pm

Dear All,
I hope you enjoyed your holidays. For those of you whom things did not turn well, sorry for what happened.
Coming back to the business; I wish to respond to my question. It sounds ridiculous! But I have been compelled to reply as I managed to get somewhere the meaning of the term “most economically advantageous” According to the Public procurement in EC what is the most economically advantageous tender is based on series of criteria stated by purchaser such as delivery, cost effectiveness, profitability, technical merit, quality, services security etc. So most economically advantageous seem to cover many aspects depending how purchaser point of view.

What are your comments?

freddy.mbeyella

Back to top Go down

SELECTION OF SUPPLIER/SERVICE PROVIDER FOR CUIS  Empty SELECTION OF SUPPLIER/SERVICE PROVIDER FOR CUIS

Post  freddy.mbeyella Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Procuring entities are obliged to procure common use items/services from suppliers and service shortlisted by GPSA. According to GPSA, PEs are allowed to go to the supplier within the Framework whose offer is the most economically advantageous and If that supplier for any reason is not able to supply the items or provide service required at that time, the PE would go to the supplier/service provider offering the next most economically advantageous offer, and so on. Now the question is, what is the most economically advantageous offer?

freddy.mbeyella

Back to top Go down