Tanzania Public Procurement Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» HOW TO REGISTER A COMPANY FOR PPRA PROCUREMENTS
Professional of Procurement and Masters of Procurement EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 9:13 pm by yohanaamon@yahoo.com

» Is non-submission of invalid CRB receipt voucher a major deviation?
Professional of Procurement and Masters of Procurement EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 1:00 am by RJM

» MAKANDARASI KUWEKWA NDANI KWA KUTOKAMILISHA MIRADI NDANI YA MUDA
Professional of Procurement and Masters of Procurement EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 12:46 am by RJM

» How Supplier can register in e-Procurement system (TANePS)
Professional of Procurement and Masters of Procurement EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 5:48 am by pms

» Kukosekana risiti ya ununuzi wa tenda
Professional of Procurement and Masters of Procurement EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 6:05 pm by ALLY MUNIR

» IS IT TIME TO THINK OF DEACTIVATING TENDER BOARDS AND INTRODUCE A MECHANISM OF PROCUREMENT PROFESSIONAL OPINION?
Professional of Procurement and Masters of Procurement EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 3:40 pm by pms

» e-Procurement System is now operational
Professional of Procurement and Masters of Procurement EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 3:14 pm by Admin

» TENDA ZINAPOKOSA WAOMBAJI
Professional of Procurement and Masters of Procurement EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 10:42 pm by thanksme

» Attendance of District Treasurer in Council Tender Board meetings
Professional of Procurement and Masters of Procurement EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:57 pm by GWK

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 1676 registered users
The newest registered user is esagile

Our users have posted a total of 1240 messages in 351 subjects